Hey fella travelers and style junkies! Get a free invite to the biggest annual fashion event in The Philippines (and actually making its way to China as well) with a minimum purchase from selected Metro Manila Bench, Herbench, Bench Body, and Superbench stores.
I walked inside a Bench Fix Salon a decade ago and I never look around for another motley crew of haircutters slash stylists since then. Good thing, Bench Fix opened more branches. For now, the nearest I could get a haircut are in SM Northwing and Ayala in Cebu. But sorry folks, the free tickets can only be scored in Metro Manila Bench stores (and no Bench Fix on the list, too).
Actually, Bench has been my store of choice every time I shop for jeans . To date, I have accumulated a dozen of them already. The cutting edge image of Bench jeans stand equal with Diesel or Girbaud at a price of less than 8 Happy Meals. Cut, price and comfort are non-negotiable for me.
My secret weapon? Bench Texas Wild Slim Cut-- ultra low rise, tight through thigh and knee-tapered bottom. The nice thing about Bench Overhauled Jeans is that it is made of 100 per cent cotton denim. That said, it is soooo light and take up sooo little space in my pack.
Here now are the MECHANICS:
1. For every P800 single receipe purchase
- 1 General Admission Invitation (Yellow Area)
2. For every P 1,200 single receipt purchase
- 1 Upper Box B Invitation - (Orange Area)
3. For evert P 2,000 single receipt purchase
- 1 Upper Box A Invitation - (Green Area)
4. Purchased items must include either a Bench Body Underwear or an OJ Denim
5. A maximum of 3 invitations per single receipt is allowed; and combination of invitations are allowed.
6. Applicable to cash, credit card, and EPS transactions.
7. Not Applicable for purchases using Gift Certificates.
8. Promo may not overlap with other existing promos.
9. Not applicable for employee's P.O. purchases and purchases using Privilege Cards.
10. Invites must be exchanged for actual ticket at the Araneta Coliseum ticket booth on the day of the event (July 2, 2010, 5:30 - 7:00PM).
11. Bench/Suyen Corporation and Araneta Coliseum reserve the right to deny entry if ticket bearer is proven to be under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or displaying misbehavior.
12. Invitations may be availed beginning June 11, 2010 up to 3pm of July 2, 2010
BENCH Alabang Town Center / Alimall / Ayala Glorietta 5 / Cash & Carry Makati / Cinerama / Cybermall Eastwood / Farmers Cubao / Festival Mall Alabang / Gateway Mall Cubao / Greenhills Harrison Plaza / RDS Ermita / RDS Galleria / RDS Pasig / Rockwell / Shangri-la Plaza / SM Bicutan / SM Centerpoint / SM Fairview / SM Mall of Asia / SM Manila / SM Marikina / SM Megamall / SM North Edsa / SM Southmall / SM Sucat / Sta. Lucia / Trinoma / Tutuban
HERBENCH Festival Mall / SM Centerpoint / SM Fairview / SM Manila / SM Megamall / SM North Edsa / SM Southmall SM Sucat
BENCH BODY Alabang Town Center / Ayala Glorietta / RDS Ermita / RDS Galleria / SM Centerpoint / SM Fairview / SM Manila / SM Megamall / SM North Edsa (The Block) / SM Sucat
SUPERBENCH Market!Market! / SM San Lazaro
So, mark you calendar! July 2, 2010 at The Araneta Coloseum.